Thursday 12 October 2017

Selling event at the Landmark Art Autumn Fair 14-15 October 2017

Orion’s arm: dyed hemp with embroidery and cyanotype print.

This weekend I’m going to be at the Landmark Art Autumn Fair in Teddington selling my latest work. There will be some large textile hangings as well as framed textile works.

Over the summer I’ve been making lots of cyanotypes with a botanical theme taking advantage of the sunshine and the summer flora.

This will be my only selling event in person for this year as other work commitments clashed with the Christmas markets I had planned. Hopefully there will be others next year. 

Moon rise: shibori dyed canvas and cyanotype print.





Cyanotype print of feather and flowers.Cyanotype print of flowers.


Moon over clouds: cyanotype prints



No comments:

Post a Comment