Sunday 6 October 2013

Crafty Fox Market at the Dogstar.

 Today I took part in the ever popular Crafty Fox Market in Brixton. I lived there during my 2nd year in London, back in the late 90s and though its changed a lot since then, it's always had a vibe of its own.

Crafty Fox has a loyal following beyond Brixton and especially amongst craft lovers and great promotion by the organisers Sinead and Stephan meant there was a queue even before the doors were opened! (They were rewarded with goodie bags for their dedication.) 

Live DJs, workshops and a pop up tea shop all contributed to the experience for shoppers and sellers. It was nice to see familiar fellow makers and some new ones and have a wee blether in between sales!

I managed to take a few photos quickly so not the best I'm afraid and also confess to a guilty purchase! 
Normally I follow a strict no buying restraint on myself but seen these cute little poodle brooches by "Love for Hetty and Dave" and well, they were meant to be!(pictured below)

I will be back at the Dogstar again for the Crafty Fox Christmas Market on Sunday 8th December. Maybe see you there?


Mock up of stall display at home.
Table display at the Dogstar.


Managed a few snapshots!
 
Guilty purchase but couldn't resist these brooches!

Stall banner.


No comments:

Post a Comment